Radiata pine Wood from the side boards from both pruned and unpruned logs, used to obtain rips used in various remanufacturing processes, such as manufacturing of cutstocks and blocks or cuttings for door and window components.
For availability in your area, call 800-261-4890 and follow the prompts for Import Sales.
- • Kiln-dried.
- • Moisture content: Average 10%, Max. 13%
- • Wide range of dimensions
- • Excellent workability: Machining, gluing, painting and treating
- • Uniform and precise cuts
- Finger-Joint blanks
- Door and window components