ARAUCO Solid Moulding is made from 100% clear, solid Radiata pine for a consistently straight, knot-free product.
Arauco solid mouldings maintain the soft and consistent light color of their Radiata Pine substrate. All ARAUCO solid mouldings are guaranteed to come from ARAUCO’s own forest plantations ensuring predictable product quality and performance.
FEATURES, APPLICATIONS AND FINISHES
• Made from 100% Radiata pine.
• Natural light color.
• Smooth, knot-free quality.
• Uniform acceptance of stain.
• Consistently straight.
• Optimal tally for fast installation and less waste – RL units heavy on 14’- 16’ lengths.
• Made from pine grown in ARAUCO’s sustainably managed plantation forests
Solid mouldings are intended to be used generally in interior spaces although some exterior use is also allowed such as casing jambs and fascia mouldings.
• Decorative trim.
• Window and door surrounds.
• Floor surrounds.
• Coffered ceilings.
• Non-structural architectural features.
• Available raw.