Creative Shed Building with ARAUCO Wood ProductsSheds go way beyond storage these days and craftsmanship counts more than ever. Whether you are a volume manufacturer, a custom builder, specialize in rent to own (RTO) or if you have even branched into tiny homes, ARAUCO manufactures a wide array of wood panels suited to build, trim and outfit your sheds and other portable structures.
ARAUCO panels can help you showcase creative upsells like value-added shelving, organizational systems, enhanced floor systems and exterior trim. Your customers will love new options for outdoor living, entertainment spaces, office and studio space, or that awesome guest house or casita.
Wood Panels for Shed BuildersFrom cladding and treated millwork, to plywood subfloor and underlayment, to organizational accessories and ready-to-fabricate decorative laminates, ARAUCO is your single source for high-performing wood panels, made from the ultimate renewable resource: 100% real wood and wood fiber.
Ideal cladding for shedsA product of Chile
Durable, versatile and attractive, AraucoPly® T1-11 is made with 100% Radiata pine sourced from ARAUCO’s own sustainably managed forests. These panels are grade-stamped and span-rated by TPI.
• Offered in multiple thicknesses and choice of groove pattern.
• Handcrafted feel
• Superior stability
• Excellent nail-holding and machinability
• Easy to customize window and door openings
• 25-year limited warranty for delamination*
AraucoPly SidingYour everyday workhorse, with a beautiful rough-hewn face and sanded back. Accepts staining and paints easily.
AraucoPly Primed SidingSave a step on labor with this ready-to-paint panel that has a full-coverage prime on five sides and a smooth, sanded back.
AraucoPly ColorShield SidingA one-step siding solution. Pressure treated to resist termites and fungal rot, and micronized iron oxide color pigment system.
ARAUCO MouldingA product of Chile and the U.S
Moulding and millwork, boards, trim, solid, FJ and MDF. Primed, treated and raw.
Fibrex HDFA product of Canada
Pegboard, beadboard, paint, woodgrain print, chalkboard and more.
AraucoPly® SandedA product of Chile
Durable, versatile, 100% Radiata pine for industrial uses, underlayment, furniture.
Prism TFLA product of North America
Extensive line, integrated with substrate, ready for fabrication. Moisture-resistant core available.
Unparalleled supply chain expertise and service model from one of the world’s largest wood products manufacturersARAUCO’s advanced manufacturing platforms on two continents adhere to precise, standardized procedures in a corporate culture that embraces continuous improvement and operations excellence. We operate multiple composite panel platforms across the U.S. and Canada, and we import plywood, pulp, moulding, lumber and other products from our operations and manufacturing in South America. We deliver through 22 major seaports and inland ramp ports across the United States and Canada, reaching a distribution network with more than 3,500 ship-to locations.
• Wood substrates are compliant with EPA TSCA Title VI /CARB-2
• North American MDF substrate mills meet (CPA) Eco-Certified Composite™ (ECC) Standard
• ARAUCO is third-party certified as carbon neutral
• ARAUCO mills have attained ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and/or ISO 45001 certifications
• Radiata pine and fiber from ARAUCO’s sustainably managed forests used in South American manufacturing as well as the recycled and recovered fiber used to make composite panels in North America are FSC® Chain of Custody certified (Lic. C019364).
* Delamination as described in US Product Standard PS 1-09. Warranty is non-transferrable. Download warranty.