Radiata Pine kiln-dried lumber is ideal for furniture manufacturing due to its excellent workability. It is cut from lateral and semi-lateral portions of both pruned and unpruned logs. It is available in a wide range of grades and dimensions.
For availability in your area, call 800-261-4890 and follow the prompts for Import Sales.
- • Kiln-dried. Moisture content: Average 10%, Max. 15%
- • Grades: Furniture Grade (FG4, FG5) and COL
- • Wide range of dimensions
- • Available rough and planed (2 or 4 faces)
- Furniture manufacturing
- Edge-Glued Panels (EGP)
- Carpentry and Construction