AraucoPly® Primed Plywood
For a time-saving advantage, AraucoPly® Primed Radiata pine plywood panels feature a consistent, full-coverage, factory prime on five sides, and a smooth, sanded back. These durable, exterior-grade panels are ready to paint without additional priming, and help achieve an attractive finish, especially when both sides of the panel are visible.
Like all AraucoPly plywood, Primed panels are 100% solid wood. The panel is laid up on a composed core for superior stability, nail-holding ability, and machinability. Now available in Siding and Beaded panels. Ask your ARAUCO sales representative about options for Sanded panels.
- • Sheds
- • Residential Applications
- • Light commercial construction
- • DIY residential
- • Garages
- • Exterior porch ceilings
- • Interior decorative paneling
- • Door and cabinet inserts
- • Cabinet panels
- • Backer for furniture (bookshelves)
- • Bathroom/residential wainscot
- • Restaurant design
AraucoPly Primed plywood offers an even, factory prime on five sides, ready to paint, for a time savings advantage for siding and beaded panels.
- 100% Radiata pine
- Exterior acrylic-latex primeInterior and exterior applications, uses phenolic (PF) resins
- Composed core for consistent quality and performance
- Five-sided prime
- Siding has sanded back
- Sealed edges
- FSC® Chain of Custody certified (Lic. C019364)
- Deep groove – 4” O.C., 8” O.C., 12” O.C.
- Shallow groove – 4” O.C., 8” O.C.
- No groove