Arauco Finger-Joint Moulding is precision milled for superior quality and high performance.
Arauco finger-joint mouldings offer superior workability as it is sourced exclusively from 100% Radiata Pine grown in ARAUCO’s own sustainably managed plantation forests. The single source manufacturing ensures a consistent color and light weight which supports better outcomes.
Arauco finger-joint mouldings are available in a variety of finishes including raw and primed. With a wide selection of standard and custom profiles the company’s finger-joint mouldings arrive with virtually no defects due to the advanced manufacturing methods and the superior characteristics of Radiata Pine.
FEATURES, APPLICATIONS AND FINISHES
• Wide variety of finishes – Raw, single prime, double prime, Ivory and Marble.
• Primed 3 or 4 sides.
• Radiata and Taeda pine.
• Virtually no defects, due to state-of-the-art finger-jointing and moulding processes.
• Combined shipments with Solid Moulding, Jambs, and Edge-Glued Boards.
• Made from pine grown in ARAUCO’s sustainably managed plantation forests.
• Finger-Joint mouldings are intended to be used generally in interior spaces although some exterior use is also allowed such as casing jambs and fascia mouldings.
• Decorative trim
• Window and door surrounds
• Floor surrounds
• Coffered ceilings
• Non-structural architectural features
• Standard Prime
• Vynilic Latex
• Premium Prime: Jesso
• Double Latex for EGB
• High Gloss Paint (Marble)