Arauco Edge-Glued Boards are made from Radiata pine for a consistently straight, smooth product.
Available throughout North America in a wide variety of finishes and sizes, Arauco Edge-Glued Boards are the best choice for interior and exterior trim applications.
Manufactured from finger-jointed and edge-glued Radiata Pine from ARAUCO’s sustainably managed, certified forest plantations in Chile, Arauco ARAUCO Exterior Siding and Edge-Glued Board products are treated for moisture-, decay-, and pest-resistance, and carry a 30-year limited warranty against fungal decay and insect attack.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
• Consistently straight.
• Smooth, sanded finish.
• FJ edge-glued with fingers on the edge, not the face.
• Available thicknesses 21/32”, 23/32” and 5/4”.
• LOSP treatment available for exterior applications.
• Combined shipments with Solid Moulding, FJ Moulding; and Jambs and Frames.
• Made from pine grown in ARAUCO’s sustainably managed plantation forests.
• Wide variety of finishes – Raw, single-prime, double-prime, Ivory, Oil Prime, and Rough Sawn.