AraucoPly® Plywood Siding
ARAUCOPLY Plywood Siding is produced with a composed core using exterior Phenol-Formaldehyde resin for consistent quality and performance, and is available in a wide variety of thicknesses and profiles.
- • Sheds
- • Residential construction
- • Light commerical construction
- • DIY projects
- • Residential garages
AraucoPly® plywood siding is an attractive and durable real wood panel covered under the manufacturer's 25-year limited warranty for delamination.
- 100% sustainably grown Radiata Pine
- Exterior Phenol-Formaldehyde resin
- Stable composed core
- Less resinous face
- Uniform light color
- Rough sawn surface texture
- Available in shiplap and square-edge
- Grade-stamped and span-rated by TPI
- Easily accepts paints and stains
- FSC® Chain of Custody certified (Lic. C019364)
- Deep groove – 4” O.C., 8” O.C., 12” O.C.
- Shallow groove – 4” O.C., 8” O.C.
- No groove
- No more than 6 wood patches
- No synthetic repairs
- Limited wood patches
- No more than 8 synthetic face repairs
Explore More ARAUCO Brand Panels