Duraflake VESTA Technology - ULEF
Duraflake VESTA particleboard panels are produced using a low emitting technology, making VESTA the optimal choice for additional LEED points and CARB exempt projects.
Duraflake VESTA with ultra low emitting (ULEF) formaldehyde is available in a variety of substrates including moisture resistant, fire-rated and door core options as well as Prism TFL with your choice of design.
Produced in Albany, OR, Duraflake Vesta is ideal for commerical, residential, or institutional environments.
• 100% recycled/Recovered wood content.
• Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
• Also available on Moisture Resistant and Fire Rated options.
• Predominantly produce with Douglas fir.
• Panel thickness ranges from 3/8” to 1 3/4.
• Made with 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
•ECC™ (Eco-Certified Composite) sustainably certified product.
• May qualify for up to 5 LEED points.