Duraflake Particleboard Door Core
Duraflake particleboard door core is manufactured using construction processes and engineering standards which yield an exceptional lightweight panel that meets LD-1 and LD-2 ANSI standards for strength and durability.
Duraflake door core features outstanding machinability, smooth surface for lamination and a wide selection of thicknesses to suit your application.
Duraflake Particleboard Door Core meets ANSI LD-1 and LD-2 standards for solid core doors, and is ideal for residential entry doors.
- Exceptional light weight panel is both strong and durable
- Produced in Albany, OR
- 100% recycled and/or recovered wood content
- Available raw or Prism TFL finished
- Also available on VESTA low emitting technology
- Predominantly produce with Douglas fir
- Panel thickness ranges from 3/8” to 1-3/4”