Duraflake VESTA Particleboard - ULEF Technology
Duraflake VESTA particleboard panels are produced using a low emitting technology, making VESTA the optimal choice for additional LEED points and CARB exempt projects.
Duraflake VESTA with ultra low emitting (ULEF) formaldehyde is available in a variety of substrates including moisture resistant, fire-rated and door core options as well as Prism TFL with your choice of design.
Duraflake Vesta Particleboard is ideal for specified projects requiring low-emitting materials.
- Vesta ULEF products carry CARB Executive Orders for low‐emitting resins and meet the requirements for Low-emitting Composite Wood per LEED 2009 and LEED v4
- ECC™ (Eco-Certified Composite) sustainably certified product
- Produced in Albany, OR
- 100% recycled and/or recovered wood content
- Available raw or Prism TFL finished
- Also available in Moisture Resistant and Fire Rated options
- Predominantly produce with Douglas fir
- Panel thickness ranges from 3/8” to 1-3/4”