Duraflake Door Core
Duraflake particleboard door core is manufactured using construction processes and engineering standards which yield an exceptional lightweight panel that meets LD-1 and LD-2 ANSI standards for strength and durability.
Duraflake door core features outstanding machinability, smooth surface for lamination and a wide selection of thicknesses to suit your application.
Produced in Albany, OR, Duraflake Door Core is ideal for entry doors
• 100% recycled/Recovered wood content.
• Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
• Also available on VESTA low emitting technology.
• Predominantly produce with Douglas fir.
• Panel thickness ranges from 3/8” to 1 3/4.
• Exceptional light weight panel that meets LD-1 and LD-2 ANSI standards for strenght and durability.