AraucoPly® ColorShield Plywood Siding
AraucoPly® ColorShield plywood siding is an all-inclusive, one-step solution for outdoor siding. It incorporates a pressure treatment for termite and fungal decay protection along with a beautiful cedar-like finish that is available in both red and brown hues for a product that is ready-to-install.
The factory-applied micronized copper azole preservative ensures product consistency, and a micronized iron oxide color pigment system provides the product with natural UV protection (the same principle used in exterior paints and stains). The color is not only applied to the surface, but it is completely permeated throughout the product creating a rich lasting color that deepens over time.
The treatment compound is compatible with all types of fasteners and hardware, including aluminum, keeping accessories safe from added corrosion. Offered with a 5-year structural and color warranty.
• Sheets are 48”x96”
• Available in nominal thickness categories 3/8, ½ and 5/8
• Grooving options include shallow, deep and no groove
AraucoPly ColorShield plywood siding is a one-step solution for siding installation, pressure treated against fungal decay and termites, and provides UV protection.
- In-solution color pigment system, not a surface coating
- Certified for above ground installation
- Compatible with all types or fasteners and hardware, including aluminum
- Limited 5-year color warranty and lifetime structural warranty
- Fade-resistant to hold color longer
- 100% wood