Ultra VESTA Particleboard - ULEF Technology
VESTA is ARAUCO’s technology for panels manufactured using an ultra low emitting formaldehyde (ULEF) resin system. This makes it the optimal choice for LEED and other ULEF specified projects. Along with our other panel products, VESTA is made with 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber and is an ECC™ (Eco-Certified Composite) sustainably certified product.
Ultra VESTA particleboard is a ULEF panel engineered for projects specifying ultra low-emitting materials.
- Used for manufacturing cabinets, furniture, fixtures and other industrial applications
- Produced in Bennettsville, SC
- Available in a wide range of thicknesses and dimensions
- Available for specialties such as Moisture-Resistant (MR) panels
- Available raw or TFL finished with your choice of design from the PRISM collection
- 100% recycled and/or recovered wood content