Fibrex Paint HDF
Fibrex Paint is available in multitude of solid colors and woodgrain patterns that are printed directly on one face of our Fibrex thin high density MDF. A water-based paint system is applied to Fibrex along with either an acrylic or optional UV-cured topcoat to create a durable painted product.
To create woodgrain patterns, our 9-stage process utilizes high quality printing inks, producing life-like designs. Our precision print line and technical expertise afford us the ability to provide superior custom matches with exceeding consistency in production, time after time.
Fibrex Paint HDF is offered with life-like woodgrain designs, color or other patterns printed directly onto the substrate to replace decorative papers and vinyls.
- Ideal for cabinet backs, vertical gable and drawer bottom applications
- Approved for interior, non-structural applications
- Pproduced in St. Stephen, NB
- Contains 100% Recycled/Recovered wood content
- Low-emitting VESTA ULEF options available
- Refer to FIBREX substrates for specifications