Duraflake offers a moisture resistant particleboard panel that is manufactured using ARAUCO’s VESTA ULEF (ultra low emitting formaldehyde) resin systems. This panel is the ideal solution to address high humidity environment needs such as kitchens, baths and laboratory cabinets.
Produced in Albany, OR, Duraflake Moisture Resistant is ideal for kitchen, bath, laboratory cabinet, and/or other high humidity environments.
• 100% recycled/Recovered wood content.
• Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
• Also available on VESTA low emitting technology.
• Predominantly produce with Douglas fir.
• Panel thickness ranges from 3/8” to 1 3/4.
• Meets the ANSI MR10 specification for premium countertop grades.